Have you ever went through Sephora and felt overwhelmed about what to buy?
I know, I have been there too. You walk the aisles and come out with the same eyeliner that you have been buying for the last year and didn’t tip your toes into anything new.
Welcome to the world of Sephora Favorites sets. Every year, they release a Superstars set that features best-selling products.
All of these products are either deluxe samples or full size products, and at $96 CAD, you can really dip your toes into some new products.
Let’s start out with the box!
It comes in this fantastic box, that can be reused to store products, papers, etc.
The inside of the box has each product in a perfectly displayed form!
What comes in it?
The value is pretty awesome, let’s break down the value for the full sized products alone:
- $26 CAD – Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood
- $26 CAD – HUDA BEAUTY Classic False Lashes in Scarlette #8
- $25 CAD – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- $33 CAD – Lancôme
You already get $110 worth of product in the full size products alone! Meaning the rest of the products are free-bies!
This set contains:
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood (FULL-SIZE)
– BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
– Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Face Primer
– Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
– HUDA BEAUTY Classic False Lashes in Scarlette #8 (FULL-SIZE)
– Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (FULL-SIZE)
– Lancôme CILS Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base (FULL-SIZE)
– Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
– MAKE UP FOREVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer
– Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer
– SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in 01 Always Red
– tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
– Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
– Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
– Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer
Products That I Already Love:
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
This is already my favourite eyeliner, I love that it doesn’t bleed all over my eyes or give me raccoon eyes. This is super black and the tip is very durable because its a brush and not a felt tip.
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
This is the classic collaboration of Jaclyn Hill and BECCA. This is a universally flattering highlighter that isn’t just a bunch of glitter. I seriously would bathe in this stuff if I could!
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
If your undereyes get creasy and cakey, then you aren’t using this holy grail, finely milled, setting powder. This is a cult classic for a reason! If you are experimenting with baking, this is where you need to start!
Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer
Waterlines beware! This is not going to run all over your face. It is super buttery and glides on with no effort. This is something that I newly discovered, but I love it!
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
I hate flakey mascara. Raccoon eyes? No thank you. I love this mascara, it stays put all day, even in super high humidity!
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
A travel sized All Nighter? It’s a MUST HAVE in every single makeup bag. I don’t go anywhere without it! I love to refill travel bottles like this because often many bottles have cheap nozzles, but this is just like the full size!
All in, this is a great value for your money and a great way to experiment with best sellers for the year!